Thursday, February 19, 2009

One of Those Days.....


Today is one of those days that I am reminded that no matter what is happening in my life there is Someone who knows what I am going through.

I look around me and see the blessings of my life and I am so humbled. I have so many things that I am grateful for:

A God who loves me unconditionally,
A husband who cherishes me,
Children who love me and that I have a wonderful relationship with,
My family,
A church family that is always there for me,
Friends,
Food on my table, my home, and I could go on and on.

I encourage you to look around you, especially on days when things seem to be all mixed up, and begin to think about all the good things in your life. You will be surprised at how much better you feel when you take your mind off the negative things that may be happening and focus on the good things that are around you everyday.

No comments: