Monday, September 3, 2012

Ready, Set, Go

"It's time to begin again, you need to put words on paper.  You need to move on with the things I am calling you to do.  I am calling you, do you hear Me?"

These are the words swarming in my head. I can't ignore them any longer.  I know He is getting my attention and  I know that it is time to pull my head from the sand and open up to what He is directing me to do.  I know in my heart that He has called me to be an encourager to women.  I hear His call to become a speaker but am limited by my own doubts and fears.  When will I learn that my strength lies in Him and not my own abilities?

Hebrews 12: 1-2 tells me, "And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us. We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, the champion who initiates and perfects our faith.

I am reminded that I need to complete the race He has called me to run.  It's time for me to begin again. I am putting the past behind me and looking to finish the race He is calling me to run!

I am at the starting line ready to go!  I know I may run into road blocks along the way but I know that I am not alone in this race and He will direct my path!

READY, SET, GO!!!

No comments: